MZ Riders    
A Community for owners and riders of MZ Motorcycles, Scooters, and ATVs.    

Portland is the epicenter of MZ racing in the United States.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
omrra91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Portland is the epicenter of MZ racing in the United States. Reply with quote

RACE REPORT: Portland International Raceway, home of OMRRA is the epicenter of MZ racing in the United States. Full rain tires were the order of the day at the OMRRA season closer. The Light Weight Superbike class allows for unlimited modifications to single cylinder motorcycles. Over 20 different competitors from throughout the NW and Canada competed in the seven race championship. Five MZ racers were regulars on the grid. I am proud of what my fellow MZ racers accomplished.

#91 Jeffrey Thompson - Second in the championship. Fastest lap posted by an MZ rider at Portland International Raceway.

#22 Ken Pruett - Third in the championship. The master at building fast and reliable MZ racer bikes.

#113 Frank Berthold - The only racer in the series to start and finish every race. Tenth overall.

#106 Stephen Williams - A recent MZ convert, Stephen made the podium in September and received a well earned trophy.

#732 Laura Roy - The newest MZ rider. Was recently granted her expert racing license from OMRRA. A strong finisher at the very wet October race.

If you have an MZ race bike and would like to come play at a very fast circuit please contact me.

Regards, JT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MZ/MuZ Riders Forum Index :: Main Lobby All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: