MZ Riders    
A Community for owners and riders of MZ Motorcycles, Scooters, and ATVs.    

MZ Malaysia Formal Gathering @ Awan Besar R&R, KESAS Hig

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtGrinder666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: MZ Malaysia Formal Gathering @ Awan Besar R&R, KESAS Hig Reply with quote

To all Malaysian MZ SM/SX owner, There will be a formal gathering @ R&R Awan Besar Kesas Highway at 3PM sharp. Meeting for MZ Malaysia Organization on 2nd December 2006.Important gathering! All MZ riders will have benefits & discounts parts if gathering is succesful.Pls get more SM/SX riders.

Msg forwarded from MXSteven via SMS

azri

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a short notice..
i wish i can go, but...

can u guys give a directions how to go to that place or just create a simple map..
who knows maybe i make a last minute decision, hehe
jbthumper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Postponed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH !!! Postponed !!! What the hell ... Confused I've forwarded this message to every MZ riders i knew via SMS & E-Mail ... now it's postponed and people started to whack me up .. I wont forward any messages again in the future ! Sad
janraafi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RELAKS BRO...I KNOW IT IS QUITE DISAPOINTING...I HOPE WE WILL GET A GOOD GATHERING THE NEXT TIME..IF THERE IS ONE... Evil or Very Mad Confused
DirtGrinder666

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad If they always postpone and cancelling things .. I think I wont join any formal gathering in the future .. better we go out with our own friends just like we did most every friday night and that was damn more fun... guys .. how bout this week ?
janraafi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night was real fun avoiding road blocks....it was like James Bond movieee... Cool Cool
DirtGrinder666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this week is damn fun... friday nite we ride together and avoid 4 roadblocks (me n jan got no prob) the rest of the guys are street illegal.. ha ha ha... the on saturday we ride again to bukit jalil with team members from Negeri 9 and Melaka.. they asked me like Ten Thousand question and I really cant answer them bout this cancellation of the Awan Besar gathering.. they ask me this and that and all I just can do is to keep silent and listening to their complaints.. arghhh lucky I bring them around town where the hot gals were in their best look .. hahaha..
mxsteven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys for the short notice of the cancellation.. okay here is my explanation...

i went to work at the Air Force Gong Kedak and as i know my job is to supervise the contractor for commisioning all aircraft equiptment... butttt when i reach there the story went the other way.... those stuff still in the container and none of them is installed.... battery cable total 70pcs was stolen... bla bla bla then heavy rain... and the road havent been built yet at the site.... so bla bla bla work like donkey to rush for 24hour deadline... coz 29th i reach and it had to be done all on 30th..... so it is 24 hours only... after all the donkey jobs done.... then no power..... bla bla bla find genset and bla bla bla till saturday morning ok.... then try to chow... unfortunally my 4x4 tyre back tyre flat.... after fixed the tyre....half way till gua musang.... front tyre flat.... after all tyres been repaired.... i reached KL at 2330hours...

i tried to call but no line.... when got line... im already flat on the bed.... when im ready... my tire flat....

SO YOU THINK TOU HAD THE WORST DAY!!!!!

i came back to KL and try to settle this things up but what i heard is a mess.... then while having some drink with Wan my company called up and have to leave to Kuantan Air Force........ and now im back in KL and composing this mail....

YES IS CORRECT I HAVE ORGANISED THE GATHERING BUT WHEN IM STUCK CAN ANYONE HELP TO GATHER UP THE INFO TO MR.WAN??? ANYONE???..... I called jan and he told me that he sms(ed) me that day..... but i did not recieve any sms.... maybe the sms time expired.... i dont have phone signal/network at 7am to 10pm only have it after 10 or 11pm.... Ajambali knows im busy and Rizal too because i give them a call.....

I HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO GET AROUND WITH OUR GROUP BUT WHEN NORMAL GATHERING.... ALL CANT GET AROUND.... SO HOW CAN I WORK THIS OUT? IF SOMEONE CALLED ME AT SATURDAY NIGHT THEN IT WOULD NOT BE HAPPENED....

NO WORRY I WOULD BE FREE NEX YEAR COZ IM LEAVING THIS STUPID COMPANY SOON.....

END
MXsteven

Think b4 u do, Ride safe.

MXsteven
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MZ/MuZ Riders Forum Index :: 125 cc All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: