MZ Riders    
A Community for owners and riders of MZ Motorcycles, Scooters, and ATVs.    

Slipstream MZ open day

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Slipstream MZ open day Reply with quote

Please see below for provisional date / info for the Slipstream open day taken from the slipstream forum: www.teamslipstream.co.uk

Ok provisional open day date will be Sunday the 8th of July, first weekend of July! I would like to know if anyone will be coming so that i have an idea of numbers. If some-one could let the MZ Riders forum know also i would appreciate it. We will have the Factory Skorpion there and i'm also trying to get MZ head office to send some-one over too. There will be some industry "heads" at the open day, aswell as Martin Sweet, Supermono champion Spencer Cook, possibly Mike Edwards, the guy that rode the first ever Factory Skorpion in 1996. Hoping some other racing legends will be there. Plus Brembo, Diametric, Viking Vinyls will be there to offer custom seats "while-you-wait!" There will be a BBQ, music and a good old get together. Other bikes are obviously welcome but MZ's preferable. I might even get onto my old bike and throw myself over a jump box, but don't count on it, i said "might", not as agile as i used to be. Anyway if your interested then just reply to this post so i can get an idea. Please don't say your coming if you know you can't make it! I'm going to try and get some awesome MZ custom clothing made soon which you'll be able to buy. Yes i'm trying to make money and yes it's going in my pocket and yes it's for my next project!

We might also be offering Dyno runs all day too!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MZ/MuZ Riders Forum Index :: Main Lobby All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: