MZ Riders    
A Community for owners and riders of MZ Motorcycles, Scooters, and ATVs.    

Forum 2.0.10 upgrade and Picture Album add-on complete.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Now that we have an Album sectioon, I will be putting a block to go right bove the poll block, to show an image from the album. Do you want that image to be
the last one uploaded to the forum,
35%
 35%  [ 34 ]
or a Random Image every time the page is loaded?
64%
 64%  [ 63 ]
Total Votes : 97

borisattva
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:41 am    Post subject: Forum 2.0.10 upgrade and Picture Album add-on complete. Reply with quote

Both the Forum version 2.0.10 upgrade and the Picture gallery add-on, went fast and without a hitch.
Then Us being an international community, i always planned to install a small and expectedly simple Add-on that would allow each user to select and display a Country Flag in posts and profile. Thats when things went haywire

To make a long story short, to avoid any further delay, i am post poning the Country Flag add-on untill a new version of it comes out compatible with the latest forum version and other add-ons we already have.

I hope you enjoy the new album features. Its settings/restrictions are not set in stone and are likely to change/expand as we establish the best medium.

Please note that the Picture Album is meant for photographs only.
Manuals or technical walkthroughs should not be uploaded into it at this time as there will be a seperate Downloads Library section added for those later.

If you have any suggestions/comments about these or future Add-ons, voice your opinions in the Feedback/Suggestions section.

-admin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MZ/MuZ Riders Forum Index :: Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: