MZ Riders    
A Community for owners and riders of MZ Motorcycles, Scooters, and ATVs.    

SORRY GUYS I'M OUTTA HERE!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wonky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: SORRY GUYS I'M OUTTA HERE! Reply with quote

Due to the lack of response from site administration and the infestation of bot members on our forum i will not be here any more i'm afraid. There is a major lack of communication on this forum and the regular maintenance of this forum is abismal. There are so many users on here with personal information and the exploits in this forum are allowing Spam bots to obtain data. If any of you click on the members list you will see all kinds of "Sex" related user names, these are bots and they attack code and ports on your pc/mac for exploits so that they can attack or obtain data. Unfortunately i have had some serious problems with these in the past and i will be saying goodbye to all you guys as i have found that the links from here have now forced the bots to attack my own forum. I have openly offered my services and help with these related issues to no avail, and absolutely no response. If any of you need my help in any way then feel free to contact me via the Team Slipstream website.
street_moto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So close to the completion of your bike an' all!
keithcross

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonky mate, give htem a chance. Its only been about 7 hours between your posts and that might be to short a time given that this is an international site. For example if the moderators are in the Dallas USA then is still only 3:15 in the afternoon and they may only be able to get PC access in teh evenings. Hang around for a little longer to see if anything happens.

Keith

whysub01

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mar

I agree with Keith-leave it a while-Christ, this site needs your input. Look at the reponse to some (most?) of the threads you started.

Haven't got a clue what bots are, buit I just checked out the members list and i see what you mean.

Can the moderators on this site easily/cheaply rectify your concerns?

See you Saturday-hopefully my 'flu would have flown by then. Hope so, as i'll be on the scooter Shocked Shocked Shocked

phlat65

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to see you go, Borris does not check the site much I can only delete posts, I cannot delete users or I would have deleted those users, or not approved them. I have deleted their posts as soon as they are made, it is the best I can do. please dont go wonky, you are a very important part of our community.

PS, I have been on this board for ever, and I have had no computer issues.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MZ/MuZ Riders Forum Index :: Main Lobby All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: