MZ Riders    
A Community for owners and riders of MZ Motorcycles, Scooters, and ATVs.    

where to find an RT 125 workshop manual

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ptong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: where to find an RT 125 workshop manual Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

anyone know where to get an online manual, maybe a downloadable pdf etc for the RT 125 2004?

dlgrant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Mz RT 125 Workshop manual Reply with quote

Hello There Mate I see that you are looking for an Mz RT 125 Workshop Manual. I have been looking for one for ages because my front fork seals are leaking and now after about 8 months of looking i have found some where to buy them from they are about £25 in Pound sterlin. It is BSA in souhampton England. The telephone number is 0044 2380 366 404. But if you did'nt want to pay for one when mine arives i could scan it and give you a copy of mine. If you are interested then just reply to this message. Alright hope i was a help
nyarla

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Workshop manual Reply with quote

Hi my friend Heather has just picked up a 2003 rt125. Would it be possible if you still have the copy of your manual to request a version.

Cheers Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MZ/MuZ Riders Forum Index :: 125 cc All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: