MZ Riders    
A Community for owners and riders of MZ Motorcycles, Scooters, and ATVs.    

Any new MZ1000s' still available in US?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdietz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Any new MZ1000s' still available in US? Reply with quote

I know its a long shot but was wondering if anyone knows of any 1000S' still sitting at dealerships? Preferably black, and would like to see reasonable prices (i.e. $7k-ish)
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia usa .You know the PARTS have been SHIPPED when the MAIL MAN knocks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: 1000s Reply with quote

try this dealer i think he had 1 a bit back
http://www.perrysmotorcycles.com/

ar dave

http://www.mzriders.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=30
www.qrz.com/wd8cyv
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nozz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There must be some out there somewhere. I ran into Mike from MPH (Houston) and he has one for sure (probably keeping it for himself) but he probably knows who has what. Do check with Perry in Fort Worth. 817-429-9922. I think Mike said 50 were brought over and only a dozen or so sold. I have seen two on eBay in the past month, so maybe set your ebay to notify you if one is listed. I am not in the market right now but would definitely seek out a 1000 MZ if I were looking to upgrade. Maybe next year...

Good luck!
m4panther

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: There was a guy in NJ Reply with quote

Motorcity cycles had one in Lodi, NJ He lost his lease and everything is in storage right now If i hear anything I'll post back
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
m4panther

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: TWO popped up on ebay Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-2005-MZ-1000S-Sportbike-NEW_W0QQitemZ320145093670QQihZ011QQcategoryZ6719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-1000S-2005-MZ-1000S-Sportbike-NEW_W0QQitemZ320145093116QQihZ011QQcategoryZ6719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jdietz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Still looking Reply with quote

I checked out the black one on ebay, "This bike was taken for a demo ride, therefore has 374 miles. There is a small scratch on the pipe which is pictured."

374 miles seems like a lot from a demo ride...maybe if it was taken on A LOT of demo rides. Also, slight damage on the tailpipe. Starting bid was $7000 and buyit now was $8999. I think he had his reserve set too high...

I would be interested in the Motorcity NJ bike, do you have any contact info on this one?

- jd
LWS66

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Union Cycle in Monroe, NC (a few miles east of Charlotte) has a silver one still. Small mom & pops dealer, very nice people. I wanted a black one also, so I had to drive 300+ miles to get one vs. only 75 miles to him. Kinda sucked to go elsewhere as I spent alot of time talking about the bike, as well as enjoying his stories or many trips years ago down to Daytona and such. He's been involved with bikes of all types for decades...KNOWLEDGE! Oh well, a silver 1000 (at the right price) is still an option for a trackday bike... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MZ/MuZ Riders Forum Index :: 1000S All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: