MZ Riders    
A Community for owners and riders of MZ Motorcycles, Scooters, and ATVs.    

just to say hello

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TIME LORD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: just to say hello Reply with quote

I have been driving the 125cc sm mz to workfor 5 yearsand five to six days aweek and it has been very good to me . I was a little upset when Jack Nice closed as I always used them and it was a good services but now I can see there is a problem with parts and places that will service it for you

Kind Regards
whysub01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most good independents will have no problem looking after the 125-the engine is simple to work on.

Ever considered servicing it yourself? You can easily change the oils, clean/replace the air filtercheck all the connections and consumables, such as brake pads, chain and sprocket, checking and greasing bearings etc. BSA-Regal should have most the the parts you will want or need.

You can always find a decent dealer to do what you can't, or are not yet confident of doing (like tappet adjustment). plus, and absolutely no disrespect to Jack Nice (I bought my bike there), but you will nowthat the work has been done doiing it yourself. Where abouts in London are you?-probably seen you about, as i do not see many MZ125's around.

jbthumper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!(a bit late,though Very Happy )

if you're keen on DIYs, a few of us have soft copies(pdf) of the repair manual for the 125.

if you need anything,we'll be more than willing to help.

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia usa .You know the PARTS have been SHIPPED when the MAIL MAN knocks

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: 125 Reply with quote

MY RT125 IS 4 YEARS OLD AND 14,000 MILES AND GOING STRONG
GLAD TO HELP WITH INFO ALSO HAVE A SPAIR ENGINE I CAN USE
TO DO HOW TO FIX PICTURES WITH

I HAVE BEEN RIDING 50 YEARS AND THIS IS THE SWEETEST BIKE I HAVE EVER OWNED IF THEY HAD MADE IT A 350 THEY WOULD HAVE MADE A PERFECT BIKE FOR A DAILY DRIVER ....
IT'S LIKE FLYING A LITTLE AIRPLANE THAT WON'T GET ITS WHEELS OFF THE GROUND

AR DAVE

PS PARTS BOOKS IN PDF IF YOU NEED A COPY

PRINTED COPY OF SHOP MANUAL FROM PHIL AT BSA

http://www.mzriders.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=30
www.qrz.com/wd8cyv
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
OLDMTNCARVER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: OLDMTNCARVER says Hello Reply with quote

To the the powers that be for this site, thank you!
I've learned alot about my '01 Baghira and the company that produced it from this forum.
I'm new to this computers, the internet and this forum. But my years in the saddle extend over 38 years, the best of my life...
I look forward to gleening any and all information about supermoto in general and this fantastic bike!
Living in the mountains of central California all my life, hey, this bike is grins galore!!!
Highest Regards,
Robert
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia usa .You know the PARTS have been SHIPPED when the MAIL MAN knocks

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

welcome
and if you think the baggie is fun do not pass up a ride on one of the 125cc bikes my rt125 plays sweet music on a winding road at 10,000 rpm
yes ten thousand rpm and still runs fine with 14,250 miles in 4 years
just hope i can get parts when i need to fix it in the future

ar dave
my 1995 saxon tour is nice but like the rt 125 best
see picture link below in sig

http://www.mzriders.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=30
www.qrz.com/wd8cyv
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
OLDMTNCARVER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: 125 FUN! Reply with quote

Dave,
Sounds great, never the less I'm thinking of MZ Raptor sickness that could turn 10K with 100+HP and torque well beyond! TI cases, crio treated sickness...carbon everywhere! Don't forget TI frame and sub! Carbon wheels...we are the the dreamers of the dreams-just backin' it in!
Highest Regards,
OMC
(GOOD FUN)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MZ/MuZ Riders Forum Index :: Main Lobby All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: